Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I got an A in Anthro!!!!!!!

image
I’ve Never been so happy!!!!
I thought I was going to get a bad grade.
I swear I’ve never pulled so many all nighters for one class.
image
But then again that was my fault.
I remember that it took me longer to comprehend the prompt rather than to write the actual essay.
I’ve never had a class that challenged me so much. And there was so much critical thinking and applying anthropological research to current events.
Half of the time this was my face when reading the articles
image
Man I love Professor Harvey! Even though I was scared out of my mind half of the time in his class. I can now approach situations through an anthropological perspective. And I can’t stop using the phrase “under what circumstances does society begin to deem ____ as normal”

And who ever told me that I should have taken that other Antrho class
Because guess who got an A and actually learned a lot from the class
image
(Girl..in this instance)
And those reviews on ratemyprofessor.com were
image
Now to Celebrate some more
image

No comments:

Post a Comment