Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some of my favorite Book Quotes (yes..i'm a nerd)

Youth in Revolt: The Journals of Nick Twisp

The Library: "a building full of unwashed people talking to themselves. Why do homeless take such a keen interest in literature? Will this be my destiny someday?"

"Every parents worst fear about their children? It is that you will ruin your life and bring disgrace and financial hardship upon the family"

"My theory on costumes is that they provide valuable clues to the personality of the wearer."


Whip It

"..and even thohgh Senor Smolder is so obviosly a winner in nature's oddball beauty lottery, he looks like he spends exactly .0002 seconds thinking about it-which only make him hotter."

"Oliver gives me this wave-Oh My God, the best wave you've ever seen in your life-that somehow says, "Hey, I'm here, but I kind of feel like a dork even thouhg I know you know I'm not really a dork" How can you fall in love with someone just by the way he waves? But I'm pretty sure I do."

"lame parents have moments of extreme coolness"

"84% messy loud, and 16% sweet geekiness"

"Sometimes God doesn't hate me"

"____ is smiling in this super-dopey, lovey way that's so not cool but it totally breaks my heart, I didn't know he had that cuteness in him. I want to bottle it and save it forever"

"One teeny, tiny peice of advice: Do Not Date a Boy In a Band!"


Everything you Want

"He's quiet a long time, drumming his fingers on his thighs---that weird thing boys always do, and you think, what song are they hearing?"



╔═══╗ ♪ ♪
║███║ ♫ ♪
║ (●) ♫ ♪
╚═══╝

No comments:

Post a Comment