Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I can't wait till the Second one!!

Katie: “Well I think Kick Ass is hotter I’d like to fuck his brains off.”
............


Kick-ass: Fuck you Mr. Bitey!

...........

Black Dude: Fuck this shit, I’m getting the Bazooka.
............

Katie: Dave? Why are you dressed as Kick-Ass?

Dave: Because I am Kick-Ass

Katie: What are you talking about?

Dave: I’m also not gay

...........


Security guard outside Razoul’s: HAHAHA what the fuck you meant to be the green condom?

...........

Diner Fight Guy: What the fuck is wrong with you, man? You rather die for some piece of shit that you don’t even fucking know?

Dave Lizewski: And three assholes, laying it in one guy while everyone else watches? And you wanna know what’s wrong with me? Yeah, I’d rather die… so bring it on!
...........

Dave Lizewski: With no power comes no responsibility.
............
Chris D’Amico: Red Mist is standing on top of a dumpster “Kick-ass”

Dave Lizewski: Red Mist?

Chris D’Amico: Red Mist jumps off the dumpster “Oh shit, that kind of hurt”

No comments:

Post a Comment