Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Secret Life

The Secret Life of the American TeenagerImage via Wikipedia
I have no idea why I bothered watching the Secret Life marathon. Actually I do..it’s addicting.ha. Even though every other word that comes out of everyone’s mouth is ‘sex’. Gryffin: “Is it true that you only got on the pill to have ‘sex’ with Ricky. Not so that we could have ‘sex’. I thought you wanted to have ‘sex’ with me. That’s why we talked about you getting on the pill.. So you could have ‘sex’ with me not ‘sex’ with Ricky!” HAha..I should keep a count of how many times they say it. The show is so absurd..everyone is pregnant, everyone wants to get married, and Ricky is trying to get into every breathing girls pants. ..hmm imagnie if high school really was like that. It’s funny how television portrays high school. They’re soo far of. Thank god that's over.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment