Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2010

Whip It




”..and even thohgh Senor Smolder is so obviosly a winner in nature’s oddball beauty lottery, he looks like he spends exactly .0002 seconds thinking about it-which only make him hotter.”



”Oliver gives me this wave-Oh My God, the best wave you’ve ever seen in your life-that somehow says, “Hey, I’m here, but I kind of feel like a dork even thouhg I know you know I’m not really a dork” How can you fall in love with someone just by the way he waves? But I’m pretty sure I do.”



“lame parents have moments of extreme coolness”



“84% messy loud, and 16% sweet geekiness”



“Sometimes God doesn’t hate me”



”____ is smiling in this super-dopey, lovey way that’s so not cool but it totally breaks my heart, I didn’t know he had that cuteness in him. I want to bottle it and save it forever”



“One teeny, tiny peice of advice: Do Not Date a Boy In a Band!”

No comments:

Post a Comment